- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, General support Administrative Assistant, Organizing
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator for a residential apartment complex located in Ottawa.
- Completes monthly inventory orders
- Receive and store parts/supplies in an organized and easily accessible manner.
- Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
- Create work orders and assign work orders to the staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Act as primary contact for external service providers, ensure service providers execute as per contract and renewal as prepared by the property manager.
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in a positive and timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle up to 23kg (50lbs)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Possess sound computer skills.
NOTE: Hours: Monday to Friday 0900AM-5PM
-August 4, 2022