Real Estate Agent
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Specialized Help Real Estate
- Duration Freelance ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
We are seeking a Real Estate Agent to join our growing brokerage! If you have recently completed your Real Estate exams or you are an experienced agent not able to get a strong foundation and lacking the confidence to deal in Real Estate, look no further!
We are looking for committed and sincere Real Estate Agents who are willing to make an effort and make a difference in Real Estate Services by doing the very best work!
As a brand new agent you need the necessary skills and tools to excel and understand the business of Real Estate from ground-up. The intent is to enable and prepare you to deal with various scenarios which you will come across dealing with seller, buyer and investor clients. Our brokerage is built on a strong foundation of training with the development lessons from our Broker of Record, Mudit Mehta.
"Our clients are our #1 Priority" and we take care of them by instilling the necessary interfacing and negotiation skills in our agents. We want to ensure that all of our agents have highest professional standards when they go out with clients and they are trained to provide a value add to their clients to have positive outcomes.
Who We Are:
Our vision to create an outstanding brokerage which is known for Premium Real Estate Services offered to their Buyer, Seller & Investor clients. The purpose of our office is to train the finest people and build a Premium Real Estate Company which is defined by quality agents who are honest, skilled, and are always doing the very best for their clients. Agents who are more like partners with clients in their Real Estate journey.
Our Broker of Record is Mudit Mehta, who is widely experienced in Real Estate and also serves as Director at Brampton Real Estate Board which is Greater Toronto Area's second biggest board. Our training program is developed ground-up by Mudit to ensure there is a methodical foundational training provided to our team members. The result of in-depth training is that our members are able to do the very best work when they meet their clients. Our broker of record has ABR, SRS, CNE and CRB designations up his sleeve and leaves no opportunity to learn and share with our agents.
We are centrally located at 1065 Canadian Place Suite 207, Mississauga; with convenient access to highways 403, 401 and 410 providing the ease of connections to the entire GTA. We take care of all kinds of real estate needs for our clients including Residential Re-sale, Residential Pre-Construction and Commercial.
Following our core values of Respect, Integrity and Competency we believe in treating our clients and agents with utmost Respect; working with complete Integrity to keep our client's best interests in decision making, and building Competency in each of our team members & enabling them to provide value add to our clients. At Elixir delight of our clients is the front and centre of our trainings and decision making.
What We Offer:
- A fully practical in-house developed 360° training program accessible 24/7
- Complete backing & support on any transaction issues from our Broker of Record
- 24/7 Smart Office Access fully equipped with the latest technology to succeed
- On initial joining For Sale Signs & Business Cards are on us
- Efficient Administrative Staff for reliable support in your success
- Prompt payment resolution on deal closures
- Outstanding Company Culture with regular team meetings
- Best in class technology and tools (CRM, marketing, designing) utilized for supporting our agents
- In-house coaching and mentorship
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
You Must Have:
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- A zeal to work hard, practice and master the essential aspects of Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills to reach out and build your network
- A valid real estate license or in the last leg of the real estate course for the license.
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable car
-August 4, 2022