PERSONAL ASSISTANT-Downtown Office
- Rate $25-$30 per hour CAD 25-$30 / HOUR
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Receptionist
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
Weekdays 10:00am-2:00pm – 16-20 hours/week
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
Assist director(s) to ensure success within the organization. Motivated with the ability to assess priorities and robust follow-through with strong communication & writing skills.
- Open & prep office daily to ensure full functionality
- Receive & order shipments – marketing, office, office supplies
- Work on new tasks and projects as assigned
- - EXAMPLE: hiring contractors for in-office work, installations, new staff members, sales representatives
- Complete personal tasks for directors: finishing home projects, hiring help
- Brand management with marketing team – online marketing, website management. Proficient with Google, Facebook – requires strong online/computer skills.
Growth within the company:
Scope to move into either full-time or Executive Assistant role
- Punctuality – being present daily, and keeping deadlines
- Integrity – differentiate right from wrong, treat people with respect, and make ethical choices
- Reliability – can be trusted to do your work correctly without supervision and figure out solutions on the fly without needing to turn to your superiors every time
- Conveying important information when presented with new knowledge.
- Maintaining good hygiene and professional attire
- Positive communication and listening are essential when giving and taking instructions.
- Note-taking is encouraged in all situations
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related field
- 1-2 years’ Canadian work experience in administration or related field
- Computer literacy and proficiency – Able to work on navigate and use Google workspace, Microsoft Office Programs, basic troubleshooting. Typing speed of at least 45 WPM.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Persuasive speaking skills.
- Patience, effective listening, and attentiveness.
- Time management, and willingness to improve
- Good team development and leadership skills
hour+ Benefits after 3-month probationary period:
Dental, Drug, EAP, EHS, Tele-medicine, Travel
-August 8, 2022