Data analyst (contract, work from home)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Technology Business Analysis, Data Science
- Duration 80 hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Who are we?
Through our digital project management consulting services, we propel organizations with a positive social impact towards achieving their missions. We are truly passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and missions.
- Understand the business and operational needs of our clients
- Clean up data
- Create automated dashboards as needed
- Analyze data and draw conclusions based on client needs
Main duties :
- Produce various statistical reports and charts
- Provide recommendations based on data analysis
- Analyze appropriate data for various projects and clients
- Work collaboratively with administration and various project teams
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in data science or related field
- Excellent outreach skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt easily to different types of environments and stakeholders
- Knowledge of the French language
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Firestone/Firebase, Google Analytics, Events, Google Tag Manager is an asset
- Master's degree or graduate degree in a related field is an asset
-November 23, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.