- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration 6 Months Contract months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Job Title: HR Generalist (Remote)
• Maintain the human resource records of an organization’s employees.
• Responsible for maintaining personnel documents as well as performing background checks, along with other employee-related activities.
• Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
• 0 - 2 years related experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices (i.e., equal employment opportunity and affirmative action).
• Knowledge of benefit and pay-scale systems.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
• Plan and conduct new hire orientation.
• Support HR manager with gathering necessary documents and paperwork for refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
-November 22, 2022