Bookkeeper, accounting-related (Work from home, full-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration full time hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English, French, Mandarin Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Insurance company seeking full time bookkeeper, Work From Home, but must live in the Greater Montreal area.
• Emailing and calling clients to ensure timely payments
• Double-checking, updating, and organizing information, as well as follow-up on administrative tasks, using a simple-to-use database & task-tracker software system
• Help run accounting and other reports to review numbers and minimize error with management team
• Take care payroll
Is this the right career path for you?
-Pandemic-proof: Your career in insurance guarantees your future's stability and secureness even amist a global pandemic.
-Remote: Perform non-urgent work at your own pace. Protect your family and yourself from COVID exposure by working from home. Save your precious time, never fight traffic ever again.
-Growth: We will train you for as long as you need to become competent and confident at your craft.
-Novelty: You will always be encountering new situations and new clients with unique insurance needs. In insurance there is always something new to learn and discover. Everyone in the team is continuously learning and helping each other learn new things about insurance every day.
You are a good fit for this position if you are:
-A fanatic for details
-Customer service oriented
-Team-player: Mutual support, helping each other grow, & care for each other
-English and/or French
-Ability to read and type Chinese preferred
-Bookkeeper and Administration experience
-Customer service experience and/or positive attitude preferred
-Knowledge of insurance is an asset but not required
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Greater Montreal
• Bookkeeping: 1 year + (Required)
• English AND/OR French (Required)
• Chinese (preferred)
-September 29, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.