Customer Service Representative - (Spanish, Portuguese, English) - Night Shift
- Rate $21.25 (Bi-lingual) - $21.75 (Tri-lingual) per hour CAD 21.25 (Bi-lingual) - $21.75 (Tri-lingual) / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Call center, Customer service
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all customer concerns. Some of these responsibilities includes interacting with customers over the phone and/or via email. Our Customer Service Representatives are required to maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge, as they are first contact with customers. Each interaction is a great opportunity for Customer Service Representative to add value to the organization
We are currently seeking On Site Customer Service Representatives for day and evening shifts to provide great service to our customers. If you enjoy helping others and making a difference, we want to talk with you!
**Night Shift: 23:00 - 7:30 AM. Night shift differential applies**
- Provide customer support to consumer cardholders. Confidently answer contacts, through multiple. channels (i.e. Phone, Email), from customers regarding products and services.
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support operational performance.
- Share shift summaries and any required reporting with respective Supervisors and Managers.
- Utilize a comprehensive approach during i2c customers call inquiries to reach a complete and accurate resolution preventing customer recontracts.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion due to the data sensitivity nature of the work.
- Responsible for following information security tasks as part of the work scope.
- Works closely with relevant groups and timely reports and alerts concerned units for effective response regarding customer transaction inquiries.
- Stays abreast with regulations and industry best practices.
- Work on project assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be Bi-lingual (English-Portuguese) or Tri-lingual (English, French, Portuguese), (English, French, Spanish)
- Relevant CSR experience preferably with a background in call center operations.
- Excellent verbal skills and professional
- Familiar with basic computer operations.
- Ability to manage time effectively and to meet attendance procedures to include a minimum of 40 hours weekly with shifts that include various days and hours.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Compensation including night differential:
-September 2, 2022