Bilingual (French) IT Service Desk
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Specialized Help, Technology IT Consultant, Technical support
- Duration 12 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Shift : Monday to Friday 7AM - 7PM EST
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment (even though we’re working from home!)
Day to day responsibilities:
- Answers inbound customer calls and ensures proper documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact and customer service, not transaction processing. Demonstrates understanding of the customers’ business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Understands incident management process, adheres to client information system policies, and service desk procedures.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
- The agent will support 20-30 contact per day (400 and 500 contacts per month) ; work expectations are subject to shift scheduling and average handle time per contact per client
-September 2, 2022