Van Driver - private school
- Rate $21 per hour CAD 21 / HOUR
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Chauffeur
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Located in Vaughan, ON, the academy is a co-educational private school for student-athletes from Grades 3 through 12 and Post-Grad. Regardless of a student’s passion, The academy provides a challenging, stimulating, safe, and supportive learning environment where individuals strive to exceed their potential. Our students experience a fully integrated athletic skill training, education, leadership, and fitness platform that is second-to-none. Our graduates go on to be scholars and athletes at some of the top Universities across Canada and the United States.
We are seeking experienced Drivers to fulfil part-time positions for the 2022-2023 academic year and onward. Multiple positions are available.
- Drive students to and from school and operate various daily shuttles, using a school van (sprinter vans or similar)
- Follow the routes and stay on time, wear your seat belt and wear your mask at all times.
- Obey all traffic laws
- Carry out vehicle maintenance checks
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times.
- Ensure safety of all students
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Track and hand-in time sheets biweekly to Finance Team
- A clean driver abstract, clean criminal record, and a full G driver’s license.
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements by following processes and structure to ensure compliance.
- Proven experience being adaptable and nimble to changing days and hours of work.
- Accepts personal accountability for actions, goals and performance.
- Time management skills to stay on track with transportation schedules
- Familiarity with driving routes of the city and surrounding area
- Consistent access to and ability to use an updated smartphone/GPS service
- Police check required
Candidates must provide:
We thank all candidates for their interest. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hours of work Monday-Friday 7:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm-5:00pm. Additional hours during the morning may be added from 9-11:30am.
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- drivers license (required)
-September 13, 2022