Billing Coordinator - Now Hiring!
- Rate $ $20/hour per hour CAD $20/hour / HOUR
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service, Purchasing / Inventory, Simply Accounting
- Duration temporary contract, fulltime ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our company is currently hiring a temporary Billing Coordinator to work full-time hours for our client located in Brampton/Mississauga, ON. In this role, you will be reporting to the Supervisor, Billing, the Billing Coordinator will be an integral member for the Accounts Receivable Team and utilize their solid experience to deliver on targets, as well as support various business initiatives in an ever-changing growth-oriented environment.
Are you self-motivated, work well in a team environment, have a passion to deliver best-in- class results while supporting our clients by ensuring accurate and timely creation of client invoices in accordance with agreed upon Terms and Conditions and company financial policy and procedures. Apply today!- Location: Brampton/Mississauga, ON
- Availability Required: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Job type: Temporary with potential of extension
Here's why you should apply: - Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
Responsibilities:- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of invoices, credits and adjustments and transfer to Financial Reporting system.
- Review with individual branches to ensure accuracy of billable goods and services.
- Maintaining billing system, filing, and maintenance of documents
- Collaborate with Internal & External parties to resolve customer issues, concerns and inquires
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Reconciliation and monitoring of error reports and relevant reports from internal and external systems
- Maintain ownership of the platforms with responsibility for system configuration, new client/patient on boarding, administration, and submissions of invoices
- Prepare departmental reports and assist with data collection.
- Reviewing, implementing, and recommending process as per agreed upon Terms and Conditions
- Monitor various billing inboxes and respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Constant identification and review of internal policies and process are adhered to.
- Delivery on established deadlines, Key performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Metrics
- Assist with Audit Reviews
- Assist with month end close process
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Requirements:- Must be legally eligible to work, and reside in Canada
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma with a concentration in Finance/Accounting or related Discipline
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of large ERP system (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or equivalent)
- EDI Billing, e-billing, and 3rd party submissions; Medical Billing, including Government billing is an Asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Bilingual in French and English (written and verbal) is a definite asset!
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office, Intermediate Excel) - ability to create VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Creative problem solving, strategic, strong analytical skills and innovative thinker
- Self-starter, detailed oriented, excellent organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow, operate independently in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, self-motivated, self-directed
- Ability to approach problems logically, under pressure and seek innovative solutions
- Innovative while implementing and adapting to change
- Demonstrates ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be dependable and accountable (attendance and punctuality)
- Demonstrate desire to learn and adapt quickly
- Familiarity with Accounting Principles and Practices, and Accounts Receivable End-to-end Process.
- Knowledge of POD's (Proof of Delivery) and BOL's (Bill of Lading) and its impact to the Bill-To-Cash Cycle
-November 22, 2022