Shipper - Receiver
- Rate $$20/hour per hour CAD $20/hour / HOUR
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support Warehouse / Shipping
- Duration temporary contract, fulltime hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Our company is currently hiring a temporary Shipper-Receiver to work full-time hours for our client located in Burlington, ON. In this role, you will be responsible for duties of Shipping & Receiving of all goods in accordance with our Quality Management System-SPO's (Standard Operating Procedures); including receiving of goods, shipping of goods, inspection of goods, Equipment Packaging, Lot number tracking; MSDS provisions, carrier relations and arrangements and all related documentation.- Location: Burlington, ON
- Availability Required: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Job type: Temporary
Here's why you should apply: - Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
Responsibilities:- Shipping and receiving processed, tracked, and maintained thru our ERP system
- Communicating issues or concerns to the appropriate department representatives and the Sr. Quality/Regulatory Affairs Specialist relating to damages, shortages of goods as they are received.
- Documentation of all non-conformances of parts "as received" following our QMS Procedures and maintained in the QCBD system.
- Ensure all procedures and policies pertaining to Shipping, Receiving, Safety and Quality in regard to the duties of Shipping and Receiving are followed at all times.
- Maintain the shipping receiving area in a clean and organized fashion at all times.
- As duties permit assist Materials Management in the performance of inventory parts, cycle counting, quarterly and annual full inventory counts.
- Picking Work Order materials for Manufacturing
Requirements:- Must be legally eligible to work, and reside in Canada
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 document and record requirements.
- Knowledge of Material Handling and tracking procedures and method.
- Strong computer abilities: Excel (Intermediate), ERP and Word processing (Basic).
- Efficient and ability to manage time.
- Ability to meet work schedule and as per deadline.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with colleagues and departments on a professional manner.
- Ability to properly operate all equipment, machinery and tools used in the Shipping/Receiving, Inventory and Quality Inspection (as required).
- Must have Raymond Reach Forklift certification and experience
- Knowledge of UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL shipping systems
- Hazmat/SDS knowledge
- Ability to learn new tools and techniques of inspection of equipment parts.
-November 22, 2022