Customer Service Representative
- Rate $ $29.21/hr per hour CAD $29.21/hr / HOUR
- Location Surrey, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service, Purchasing / Inventory
- Duration temporary contract, fulltime (long term contract) hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Surrey BC
We´re currently hiring a Supply Centre Specialist for our client in Vancouver, BC. In this role you will be responsible to carry out the on-site product inventory maintenance and optimization of the Supply Center and support eBuisness initiatives. Supply Center Specialists work closely with the Sales Team to optimize the inventory and customer experience of these onsite stocking programs to ensure continued growth of Supply Centers.
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Shifts: 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri) 30 hours per week
- Transit Accessible: car needed- no public transit available
- Start Date: Immediately
Here's why you should apply:- Pathway to permanent employment
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Safe and secure work environment with social distancing measures in place
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Complimentary online training programs to help you learn new competencies
Working at customer locations, the SCS is responsible for ongoing inventory, mix optimization, and customer experience to ensure Supply Center annual growth goals are met, including:- Maintaining inventory and storage units (e.g. receiving deliveries, unpacking stock, restocking, cleaning unit, performing physical inventory and maintaining visual ID and branding standards)
- Ordering inventory (e.g. utilize SCMS or manual systems for collecting daily sign-out sheets or forms, compiling a list of depleted inventory, placing restocking orders and adding new products as needed)
- Rotating inventory to ensure "first-in, first-out" and minimal product expirations.
- Ensure the proper mix of products in the Supply Center to match the ever-changing needs of the customers that use the SC by adding and deleting products and supporting new product introductions
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience and confidence with inventory within the Supply Center by maintaining merchandising standards, branding standards, and proper inventory quantity and product mix and maintain equipment condition
- Proactively seek feedback and look for opportunities to improve our business relationships both internally and externally
- Maintain corporate approved labeling and signage, and branding of Supply Center, including ensuring adequate levels of promotional material, sign-out sheets and other administrative materials as directed (including compiling MSDS and Cert of Analysis)
- Respond to customer inquiries (e.g. establish system for spot orders, update inventory) Maintain customer lists, reports and records (e.g. compiling transactions for billing purposes)
- Provide real-time customer and competitive intelligence to Supply Center team and sales account teams on a regular basis
- Determine, in consultation with Supply Center team and sales account manager, customer inventory requirements
- Support eBusiness initiatives by sharing account specific knowledge and leveraging key account relationships
- Utilize the preferred ordering mechanism, SCMS.
- Execute and assist with product shows, seminars, on-site promotions, and other on-site promotional events tied to Supply Center
- Communicate (and establish) ideas for on-going inventory management efficiency to the SC team and your account's sales AM and DM.
- Complete all required training
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements:- Works hours must be performed during normal business hours to match delivery times and customer hours.
- Daily car travel to and from account locations is required.
- Is required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing work duties.
- Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials.
Qualifications:- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must have own vehicle
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a "can do" attitude
- Is innovative and never satisfied with the status quo
- Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Has courage and confidence to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Builds effective partnerships with customers and colleagues
- Must be legally eligible to work, and reside in Canada
-November 22, 2022