Summer Job: Regional Manager
- Rate $20,000-$30,000+ for the Season per project
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Management Consulting, Management processes
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
Job Title: Regional Manager
Are you a top performer? The company operates seasonally from March to October and is Canada's largest mobile on-demand windshield service company. With its bright orange kiosks and fun branding, we have become a household name across Canada for windshield repair, crack repair, and Repair Plans.
We are now hiring a full-time Regional Manager in Guelph for the 2023 Season.
Summary: As a Regional Manager you'll spend your time overseeing 7 Kiosks across Ontario. You'll be in charge of recruiting, hiring, and supporting an effective windshield repair/sales team, driving gross profit, generating Repair Plan sales as well as operating your own Kiosk.
With support from an experienced Operations Manager, in a fun company culture that likes to work hard and play hard, you are in for the best summer of your life!
- Must have excellent leadership skills
- Must have excellent people and verbal skills and be willing to engage with customers
- Must be driven, motivated, and independent
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Access to a vehicle is a requirement
- Management experience is preferred
Although management experience is preferred, no previous experience is necessary to work since we provide extensive training both on-site and off-site.
-November 7, 2022