Non-IT Business Analyst
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Technology Information system analyst
- Duration 1 year contract minimun ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for Non-IT Business Analyst who can join our team in Toronto, ON (Hybrid)
Position title: Manager, Customer Segments Business Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract/end date: 1 year minimum – annual renewal
Office location (required even if working remotely): Hybrid – at least 2 days/week in the office at Manulife.
As Manager, Customer Segments, you will play an important role in key projects and in the day-to-day operations of the Bank at Work (BAW) and best of (BOB) group banking programs. You will provide support to the Program Director, Customer Segments on a wide array of tasks to ensure excellence in program design, development and delivery, and accelerated customer growth for Personal Banking. In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in relationship management; banking/benefits program design, development and operation; project management, and data and process analysis.
Familiarity with customer segmentation and strategy.
1. Build and maintain trusting relationships with public and private organizations and internal business partners to deliver against key group banking strategic priorities.
2. Evaluate and report on competitor group banking programs on an on-going basis to understand positioning, pricing, strengths and weaknesses.
3. Encourage and support innovation and the development of best-in-class group banking programs.
4. Deliver greater productivity by identifying and ensuring that key group banking business processes, policies and supporting infrastructure are aligned to meet the needs and enhance the experience of our customers and satisfy all regulatory requirements.
5. Identify and support initiatives to grow the group banking customer base and partner channels, including offsite sales and optimizing the activation of sponsorship properties
6. Support the Program Director, Customer Segments in the engagement of the Sales and Distribution team and in the development of training and engagement strategies, in partnership with the Sales Force Effectiveness team, to drive branch acquisition metrics.
7. Partner with Marketing and Digital Sales teams on content and to drive digital acquisition metrics in paid, unpaid and secured site channels.
8. Monitor customer acquisition and share of wallet KPIs and trends and socialize results/information with business partners.
Key Performance Indicators
• Partner relations
• Growth of the customer base
• Product - mix
• Channel mix – CPA
• Program profitability
Cross Functional Relationships
• Partners with public and private organizations, Everyday Banking, North American Retail Payments, Personal Lending, P&C Segment Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Digital Sales, Analytics, Legal & Compliance, Corporate Sponsorships, Diversity and Inclusion
Knowledge & Skills
• Broad organizational awareness
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Previous experience in a customer/partner facing role preferred
• Independent thinker with the ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to interpret data to improve processes, drive action plans and results
• Understanding of personal banking products and their financial performance
• Program design, development, and delivery capabilities
• Project and risk management capabilities
• Strong MSExcel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- expert relationship management
- product management/ strategy expertise
- sales and results oriented approach
- Good understanding of digital first marketing approach
-November 23, 2022