Freelance Graphic Designer
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Adobe Photoshop, Graphic design
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Are you a creative, detail-oriented person with strong problem solving skills? Do you have a Graphic Design Diploma and at least 4-5 years of relevant experience? Do you want to use your talents to help a company grow? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. They are pro-active, pay attention to detail, and work well in teams.
The specific projects we are looking for you to work on include:
- Creation of 2023 catalog (layout creation, preparation of print files and coordination with printer)
- Light edition of video material for trade show (cut some scenes, text and music overlay etc.)
- Newsletter and ad layout creation
- Editing of some wordpress websites
- Work autonomously on assigned projects
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of design across various media outlets
- Brainstorm, create and develop graphics to be used as part of our sales collateral assets
- Retouch lifestyle photos and product photos
- Create assets for web and print
- Follow projects from initial concept through final execution
- Meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Other responsibilities as required
- Strong typography, layout / design, composition and pre-flight skills, photo / art direction an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in creation of print products
- Basic knowledge of video editing is an important asset we will strongly consider (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of Wordpress and Shopify is an important asset
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience
- Creative and outspoken
- Organized, structured, can work autonomously and takes responsibility
- Work well with a team
- Patient and calm
Will work directly with the marketing manager and the company owner. The marketing manager is currently working remotely part-time in the evenings. Must be able to follow written briefings.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV and portfolio to victoria @ workhoppers.com
-November 15, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.