Holiday Help - Client Service
- Rate $commission & bonus per hour CAD commission & bonus / HOUR
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service
- Duration part time hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Our company is Hiring.!!! We educate homeowners and small business owners on the most current fire related research to ensure they are properly prepared in the event of an emergency occurring. We assist in evaluating home and business risks, planning escape routes, and offer solutions furnished by us.
We also offer fire safety equipment such as sensors, fire extinguishers, egress ladders, burn kits, fire blankets, and more. We strive to make a difference in the community, one family at a time. No experience necessary. We will fully train all new personnel to provide information and consult with our clients regarding fire safety.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Communication with our clients over the phone and face to face.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: Reliable transportation and valid drivers-license required. Good communication skills.
- BENIFITS: Flexible schedule Family/Team oriented work environment Proven and fast training program Monthly recognition + incentives Quick advancement opportunity;
- Benefits: • Flexible schedule • Professional development assistance Schedule: • Monday to Friday • Weekends Company Offers: • Competitive Base Pay • Incentive Bonuses • Flexible Schedule • No Layoffs
- RAPID ADVANCEMENT Job Duties: • Help our clients better prepare themselves by planning emergency exit plans, meeting spots, and identifying one-site fire risks. • Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies •
- Record customer information within our customer service database • Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns • Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies • Provide information on fire safety equipment such as alarms, extinguishers, egress ladders, burn kits, and guardian 911 alerts.
- Qualifications • Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, professional in appearance. Also, applicants must have their own reliable vehicle and valid driver's license. • Applicants with previous education, customer services, medical service, sales, and military service are encouraged to apply.
-November 23, 2022