Inventory Control Associate
- Rate TBD
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, General support Logistics, Purchasing / Inventory, Warehouse / Shipping
- Duration long term contract, temporary months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vaughan ON
We are seeking Inventory Control Associates for a Long Term Position in our Distribution Center - You will be working with Canada's largest online grocery ordering project.
- Work in a team to process daily orders -
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Ensuring quality and accuracy to every customer order – acts as an advocate to create the end to end customer experience with personal accountability,
Rotate through all areas of the customer fulfilment center, both ambient and chill (0 - 5°C) sections, expecting to work in both areas.
Manage flow of inbound shipments using appointment system and WMS, and ensuring Purchase Order completion.
Perform automated and manual cycle counts in all areas of the customer fulfillment center, including ambient, chill, and freezer (-23°C)
·Action product recall immediately and purge system of product that has reached CFC shelf life.
·Utilize automated Inventory Management Stations to adjust system and physical quantities in storage totes.
As an Inventory Control Teammate, it is expected to be mobile and able to complete repetitive tasks throughout the shift.
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Working in cold environment is a big asset
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Order picking experience is an asset
Shifts available -
Day Shift - 7:00pm-5:00am
-November 23, 2022