Work Management Administrator (PM)
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service, Finance
- Duration Temporary Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
**NOTE – applicants must be prepared to participate in the interview
process via phone and/or video conference. Training period will be conducted 100% in the
Monday to Friday from 11:30AM - 8:00PM
The purpose of the administrative function at Lakeside Gas Services is
to deliver superior service through accurate data entry, aid with
correspondence, record keeping and filing, while providing information
to customers and maintaining the accuracy of databases.
* Receive, process, and schedule requests for residential/commercial
service as appropriate.
* Maintain regular and consistent communication with Technicians and
* Respond to customer requests and schedule timely service
* Issue correspondence per predetermined schedule.
* Review work orders for accuracy and completeness.
* Ensure accuracy in information transfer and coding of
* Track and provide progress report on the status work assignments.
* Correspond and investigate with the Technicians and Utility
organizations in regards to errors.
* Participate as needed in special department projects and other
duties as assigned by department leaders.
* Ensure filing is accurate and updated correspondence is available
as necessary in support of records integrity.
* Multitask efficiently using several Windows applications
simultaneously to verify customer information, determine the root
cause of any issue and provide the proper resolution.
* 1-2 years Administrative and/or customer service experience
* Experience in office administration/office setting is an asset.
* Must have obtained an Ontario high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have obtained a post-secondary diploma in Business
Administration or equivalent
-December 26, 2022