Managers Assistant Managers and Sales Trainers
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Management processes
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
We are a global fire safety company with newly opened locations in
Western Canada. Business of saving lives through the finest fire
protection is very rewarding and easy. We are looking for those that
love helping others and appreciate being a part of a team. We also
appreciate those that are ambitious for personal growth as we have
on-going training available from around the globe.
Our upcoming growth requires us to find sharp individuals for several
key positions in our fire safety team including: manager, assistant
manager, sales trainer, PT trainer, call centre manager, some
part-time positions available.
Previous sales, training, and management experience will help to
fast-track process for advancement. Will make exception for ambitious,
hard-working, quick-learning and coachable individuals.
We provide FULL TRAINING and experience in an asset but NO EXPERIENCE
necessary to get started on your new career opportunity.
Realistic income for first year if will depend on
your level of work ethic.
* Full Training
* Rapid Advancement
* Full and Part Time Positions
* Trip Incentives (Provincial and international)
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Positive and energetic.
* Candidates must possess a positive attitude, be self-motivated,
personable and enthusiastic.
* Works well individually as well as in a team environment.
* Approaches each task with a professional and positive attitude.
* Most importantly must be a trainable individual.
*All applicants must have a valid driver's license and vehicle.
Our staff enjoys the work we do and our clients thank us for our
service. Have a career that you are proud of by protecting our
-January 4, 2023