Senior Service Representative - Banking, Mutual Fund/Brokerage/Capital
- Rate $17/hr per hour CAD 17/hr / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Data entry
- Duration 4+ months contract months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Position title: Senior Service Representative lll
LOB: B2C Operations
Office location (required even if working remotely): Montreal,
Will the contractor be working in office, remotely or hybrid model?
Hybrid - several months of training will be on site
Possibility of Extension: Yes
Possibility of conversion to FTE: yes
Working hours:8:30 to 16:30
Will overtime be required? Possibility
Provides a variety of general office support services and clerical
tasks to support to one or more business groups and facilitate group
operations. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to
facilitate delivery of business objectives in accordance with
applicable policies, processes, and controls. Troubleshoots and
resolves routine problems according to policies, standard procedures,
schedules, and deadlines and maintains audit trails, or escalates
• Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks
typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
• Takes immediate action to address serious infractions of policies
• Administers a filing system to ensure the availability of business
and operational reports, forms, and other documentation.
• Creates, maintains, and enters information into databases.
• Tracks, verifies, and processes transactions.
• Resolves or escalates invoice discrepancies in accordance
• Manage Service Level agreements as per set standards
- In collaboration with the Canadian government which gives students
from India an opportunity to purchase GIC’s when upon entering
- Representative would assist with setting up GIC account
- Students would need GIC deposit confirmation in order to apply for
Study Permit/ Visa
- Once student comes to Canada, the representative would assist with
redeeming and setting up a payment schedule re-imburse into the
Strong knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key
products and services, processes, and controls.
• The ability to manage, track and prioritize multiple initiatives
• Good understanding of the business unit’s risk and regulatory
• Good knowledge of office equipment used by the business unit, such
as photocopiers, computer hardware/peripherals, VDIs and printers.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of routine procedures and/or
processes of the work team.
• Strong experience with transactional documentation types, workflow
priorities, and deadlines of processing areas that interact with the
v business unit.
• Specialized knowledge.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
• Organization skills - Good.
• Collaboration & team skills - Good.
• Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills - Good. Asset
management including annual audit
- Minimum 2 years of Data entry, Service file related work
- Less focus on customer service experience
- Bilingual is NOT mandatory but nice to have
-January 12, 2023