ONSITE Bilingual Customer Service Representative - (Spanish, Portuguese, English, French) - Night Sh
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Customer service, Translation: English, Translation: French, Translation: Portuguese
- Duration contract hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
We are currently seeking On Site
Customer Service Representatives for day and evening shifts to provide
great service to our customers. If you enjoy helping others and making
a difference, we want to talk with you!
**Night Shift: 23:00 - 7:30 AM. Night shift differential applies**
*** Onsite Position ***
* Provide customer support to consumer cardholders. Confidently
answer contacts, through multiple. channels (i.e. Phone, Email), from
customers regarding products and services.
* Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support
* Share shift summaries and any required reporting with respective
Supervisors and Managers.
* Utilize a comprehensive approach during i2c customers call
inquiries to reach a complete and accurate resolution preventing
* Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion due to
the data sensitivity nature of the work.
* Responsible for following information security tasks as part of the
* Works closely with relevant groups and timely reports and alerts
concerned units for effective response regarding customer transaction
* Stays abreast with regulations and industry best practices.
* Work on project assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be Bi-lingual (English-Portuguese) or Tri-lingual (English,
French, Portuguese), (English, French, Spanish)
* Relevant CSR experience preferably with a background in call center
* Excellent verbal skills and professional
* Familiar with basic computer operations.
* Ability to manage time effectively and to meet attendance
procedures to include a minimum of 40 hours weekly with shifts that
include various days and hours.
* An excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to
build and maintain strong working relationships.
Compensation including night differential:
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and
working on a computer.
-January 16, 2023