Fullstack Developer II
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Technology Front end development, Full Stack, Python
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Be Part of the Movement
We´re embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one
of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment
solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers
need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Within the Airtime CMS team, the successful candidate will develop
different modules for the back end in a Python Framework and front-end
components The developer will work in an open-minded team that
collaborates regularly and interacts with development teams, devops,
teams quality assurance department, product and project managers
Location: Anywhere in Canada
What You’ll Be Doing
* Analyze project specifications and provide suggestions relevant to
* Create new modules and applications for the CMS.
* Work on existing modules/components and applications for
* Solve problems – alone or in a team – due to technical
limitations for certain platforms.
* Estimate deadlines.
* Carry out preliminary tests.
* Carry out necessary adjustments following recommendations from
* Update documentation throughout development.
What We’re Looking For
* Minimum of college or university degree in computer science
* More than 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming
* More than 2 years of experience in Python
* More than 1 year of experience in C#, ASP, NET
Jquery, HTML, CSS
* Experience in SQL development (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
* Experience in Linux work environment is an asset
* Experience in AngularJS is an asset
* Experience in devops technologies, CICD, buildfarm
* Experience in Docker is an asset
* Experience in Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
* French Language skills are an asset.
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
* Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
* Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take
initiative with minimal direction
* Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
* Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal
* Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
* Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
* Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it
takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with us is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and
skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and
innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work
environment, we offer we offer competitive benefits, including medical
and dental, disability and life insurance, a generous vacation policy
in addition to additional holidays and other paid vacations, an RRSP
with employer contribution, flexible hours, an employee assistance
program and more!
Discover how our departments rate Our's Leadership, Compensation,
Team, Environment & Outlook:
Advanced | Agile | Applied
-January 17, 2023