Technical Sales Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Engineering, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
The Technical Sales Representative will act as a liaison between
our’s Sales Team and Clients with various backgrounds
(including but not limited to: commercial real estate, healthcare,
industrial, institutional, government, and residential sectors).
The person in this role is responsible for developing strong
relationships with internal and external customers. They will be
responsible for the qualification and estimation of capital projects
and systems and equipment maintenance projects. Leveraging their
engineering and technical skills, the Technical Sales Representative
will be able to identify key components of building systems and
recognize the variables that impact project costs.
* Identify opportunities among existing clients and new clients and
identify pain points, opportunities, and priorities.
* Convey the company’s value proposition and understand the
client’s decision-making process and key stakeholders.
* Collect technical information about systems and equipment to
provide tailored solutions and quotations.
* Estimate project/service contract values and collaborate with the
respective teams for finalizing quotations.
* Interact with clients as needed, to provide updates and follow-ups
on project status, pricing, timelines, and design changes.
* Acts as liaison to coordinate information and service between
Ambient Mechanical and the client.
* Provides ongoing customer support by answering inquiries and making
* Must possess a valid G driver’s license.
Education and Experience:
* Advanced Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Technology, or Applied
* Completion of a Refrigeration or Mechanical Technician Program
* 1-2 years experience in a technical sales role is preferred
* Working knowledge of HVAC and building systems is preferred
* Ability to travel to customers’ sites within the GTA and, less
frequently, within Southern Ontario
* Comfortable driving in the city
-March 10, 2023