Project Coordinator Rehab division (Lining)
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Engineering, Management processes
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized individual to
join our team. The Project Coordinator will provide support to the
construction management team to help ensure projects are executed on
schedule, on budget and at the highest quality, assisting with the
functional and managerial responsibilities and accountability for the
execution of the project including contract compliance within schedule
The right candidate will play a key supportive role through all phases
of construction from tendering to close-out.
* Liaise regularly with clients, sub-contractors, and vendors.
* Assists with the preparation of regular progress reports
* Participate in tender and contract preparation as well as work with
the construction estimator to assemble bids, track inquiries and
requests for pricing.
* Assist in preparing, maintaining, and distributing project
documentation such as meeting minutes, RFI’s, change orders, site
* Organize and attend weekly/ bi-weekly project meetings and prepare
* Prepare subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders and site
* Organize and track submittals and shop drawings.
* Compile Close-out Checklist and Submission of Close-out documents
as well as Prepare Certificates of Substantial Completion and arrange
for Certificates of Publication at time of Project Close-Out.
* Assist in posting budget and job cost details.
* Maintain safety records and perform basic safety documentation
* Assist with scheduling of meetings, communications, letters,
transmittals, couriers, email correspondence, etc.
* Organize and arrange project start-up documentation including
Ministry of Labour forms, bonding, insurance, utility locates and site
* College or university graduate or equivalent working experience.
* Ability to understand architectural and engineering drawings and
* Experience working with Auto and 3D models.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic understanding of
* Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
* Strong organizational, administrative, and quality management
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work on multiple projects
* Proven ability to understand construction contract terminology an
* On-Site Construction experience an asset.
-March 13, 2023