Sr iOS Developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Technology Front end development, iOS
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
As a Senior iOS Software Developer, you will be a technically oriented
application developer responsible for coding, programming, analysis,
and database design. You will work on new development projects
including mobile applications, and existing systems in the relentless
in the pursuit of excellence.
Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. Our
mission is to reduce traffic congestion by validating passenger
vehicle HOV status, thereby making HOV policies significantly more
effective. We have a results-oriented culture that demands
intelligence problem solving in collaboration with a highly skilled
team. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and
delighting customers then this is the job for you.
We have been awarded a major contract with the San Francisco Metro
Transportation Commission for our innovative HOV application and we
are entering live software trials this spring. We have a need to
expand our technical bench of programmers for continuous development
and product enhancements using leading edge machine learning and edge
computing on a wide variety of mobile devices.
· Work primarily in Swift
· Directly influence the architecture of new features and the entire
· Work with a strong team of developers and product designers to
continuously improve RideFlag applications.
· Complete tasks within an agile, sprint-based methodology.
· Code review other members of the team.
· Develop and maintain application features, from design to planning
and coding based on the VIPER architecture pattern.
· Identify and solve any technical difficulties and bugs in
conjunction with the testing and QA team.
· Provide content and thought leadership for development initiatives
· 3-4 years of iOS development experience
· Have the ability to take features from initial specification all
the way to delivery
· Be a graduate of a University or College program, or demonstrate
· Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to write supporting technical documentation
· Knowledge of VIPER design pattern
-March 13, 2023