Senior Network Administrator (freelance)
- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Technology Network & System administration, Programming
- Duration 14 days
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCToronto ONTELECOMMUTE
The Senior Network Administrator’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, developing, and implementing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Senior Network Analyst will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
• College diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing / Switching, or equivalent experience.
• At least 10 years experience supporting enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, virtual networks, etc.
• Extensive experience with developing strategic plans.
• Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards.
• Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
• Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, traffic flow, and data processing concepts.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws.
Although we’d love to be able to speak with everyone that applies, due to the volume of applicants we receive and time constraints, only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
-November 25, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.