- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Customer service, Engineering, Management processes, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Electrical Contractor requires:
The Project Adminstrator will be required to perform an array of
administrative duties Additional responsibilities include accountable
for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence sent
by the management team. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall
be assigned as required.
* Customer Focus
* Quality Orientation
* Time Management
* Problem Solving
* Accountability and Dependability
* Decision Making and Judgement
* Ethics and Integrity
* Planning and Organizing
* Energy and Stress
* Team Work
· Provide administrative support to all departmental members.
· General mathematical skills
· Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence
materials for the management team.
· Coordinate and maintain all record keeping
· Coordinate departmental office activities.
· Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees,
management, executives and visitors at all times.
· Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as
· Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various
* High school diploma or an acceptable combination of education and
* Strong knowledge of general office procedures
* Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
* General mathematical skills.
* Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
* Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. And record
* Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of
* Strong customer service orientation.
-July 4, 2023