Freelance Qualitative Research Analyst (Remote)
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada
Mexico City Mexico (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Market Research
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMexico CityTELECOMMUTE
We are reinventing the way companies understand what their consumers want.
There has been a recent explosion of new Insights Tech (InTech) platforms that are changing the game when it comes to connecting with consumers. These new InTech platforms can give companies a significantly better ROI on their consumer learning budgets vs. traditional approaches.
However, many companies are struggling to adopt these fantastic capabilities, because (1) it’s hard for companies to determine which platforms are truly incremental vs. what they are using today, (2) it’s time-consuming to learn how to use these platforms, and (3) many teams just don’t have the capacity to do consumer research in-house.
We can help! We are building a team of folks who are passionate about understanding what drives human beings, excited by new technology, and eager to help companies modernize and evolve the way they understand their consumers.
We are looking for a Freelance Qualitative Research Analyst to analyze the content of consumer videos, identify themes, and summarize learnings in a report and video format.
What will you do?
We are looking for someone to work with on a freelance basis. For each project, you will:
· Learn about our clients’ needs and research objectives
· Analyze consumer videos, taking clear and detailed notes
· Create an insightful PowerPoint report, summarizing key learnings and recommendations that will help our clients achieve their business objectives
· [Optional] Create video clips of important moments from consumer videos
· Experienced at synthesizing consumer research findings & determining relevant implications (minimum 1 year experience needed)
· Able to work on projects that require your time for 3-5 consecutive full days (~6-8 hours per day)
· Confident in your interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
· Able to work independently
· Excellent at staying organized and pay strong attention to detail
· Trustworthy and can be counted on for delivering your work according to specific timelines
· Located wherever you want! You can do this job from your home or from a beach bar in Mexico – as long as you have good wifi, are reliable and can commit to our deadlines, you can do this from anywhere in the world
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume. It is important that you include your pay expectations with your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and eager to build a diverse team. We welcome people with disabilities, folks of all races, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations.
-July 12, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.