Senior Bookkeeper (full time, working from home)
- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QCGatineau QC
Our company is looking for an experienced Senior bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
• Supervise and coordinate with back office bookkeeping team
• Capable of implementing systems and processes to streamline all accounting work
• Capable of reviewing financials for accuracy
• Forecast Revenue and analyze profit margins
• Coordinate with accounting firm for year ends
• Manage all gov't fillings
• Build financial reporting and dashboard
• Coordinate with CPA
• Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
• Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
• Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
• Previous Bookkeeping experience
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
• Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience with accounting software QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables) + Google Sheets,
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
• Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
• EN/ FR Language
• Able to work Full Time in our offices
• Able to work autonomously.
We are a distributor of technology products headquartered in Montreal. Our group consists of 3 companies serving multiple markets and in different currencies.. We are a small team that works hard and aims big.
Hiring in the next 1-2 weeks.
-September 6, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.