Salesperson (3 months)
- Rate $500 per project
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration 3 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
This is a flexible role. It will be conducted on your own hours, schedule, and at your own pace.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICE TO BE PROVIDED ("The Project"):
Sell our company's proprietary products and services within existing and new Canadian and US markets including banking as a service.
Duration: 3 months (until December 2023)
$500 dollars Canadian, inclusive of sales tax, for each lead which results in a closure (sale) provided the following conditions are met:
-Customer must be live for at least 3 months with AptPay Inc.
-Minimum of 100 settled transactions in a 30-day period
- Additional bonus may be provided at the completion of the project (to be determined)
We are seeking a tenacious and relentless salesperson to join our exceptional sales force as a freelancer on contract. We hunger for someone who thrives in the cutthroat arena of sales, where every clinched opportunity is a resounding triumph. Your communication prowess, both written and spoken, exudes an air of unyielding professionalism and finesse. Converting a client's predicament into a resolute solution is second nature to you. A virtuoso listener, you grasp a client's pains and business requisites, swiftly pinpointing the precise product to satiate their demands. Armed with an arsenal of tools, you don't shy away; instead, you boldly match them to clients, illustrating how our tools magnify their experience.
Networking and fostering trust-laden relationships are your domains of expertise. You serve as an unwavering conduit between client needs and our awesome team. Your comprehension of the payments landscape and its unparalleled advantages for customers sets you apart.
You must embrace rapid learning and thrive amidst ambiguity. A 'when one door shuts, another opens' mentality propels you forward, relentlessly motivated and fixated on the target. While the competitive arena invigorates you, you also master the art of camaraderie within the team. Directives from superiors are not just followed, but elevated to new heights under your watch.
Scope of Service:
• Conducting both discovery calls and cold calls using a landline phone system
• Following up with qualified prospects in a timely manner
• Overseeing lead qualification
• Responsible for being first point of contact with prospects and guiding them through the process up to the moment of decision
• Identifying business opportunities and generating sales leads including potential cross-selling opportunities
• Addressing objections to ensure interest is maximized and closed-out opportunities are minimized
• Escalating prospects which have expressed interest to the Senior Sales team
• Recording, tracking, updating and managing information in Dynamics365 CRM as it relates to contact information, preferred services, and transactions with the business
Ideally you will bring:
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Comfortable speaking on the phone with prospects in various circumstances, including those who may be hesitant or frustrated
• Ability to build strong relationships and encourage trust in all individuals in the sales journey: from gatekeepers to decision makers
• Able to convert client needs to solutions: understand pain points, listen for concerns and address solutions
• Able to follow instructions and execute tasks as requested
• Able to problem solve and be a quick thinker
• Able to receive constructive feedback and grow from it
• Ability to cope with rejection
• Self- starter and able to work unsupervised
• Continuous desire to learn
• Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.
• Education in a related discipline such as Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, is an asset
• Experience working in a deadline driven and competitive environment
• Previous experience in a sales environment preferred
• Previous experience in customer service preferred
• Previous experience in a banking or financial institution is an asset
• Previous experience in a start-up company is an asset
• Previous experience in a fintech company is an asset
• Experience with a CRM is an asset
-September 15, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.