National Sales Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
We are seeking a National Sales Representative to join our team!
You will resolve customer questions and offer transformer solutions to
meet the specifications of our client needs, while driving revenue.
* Execute transformer sales growth strategy for all market segments
(Utility, Construction and Industrial) in Canada
* Identify and penetrate new growing / emerging market segments
* Prospect and contact potential customers
* Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
* "Customer First" level of engagement on client sat.
* Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest
* Work with PM to ensure open communication and timely resolution of
issues. Provide guidance to the PM to maintain all projects stay on
track, customers remained informed during the order execution to
achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
* Provide and maintain timely, quality inputs to the quotation data
system and customer management tools for the assigned customer.
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related
* Knowledge/ experience with medium and high voltage electrical
* Full ability to operate standard Computer programs including but
not limited to Micro Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; those with
-November 9, 2023