Digital Marketing Intern - Winter 2024
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing
- Duration part time, co-opt hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Want to get valuable marketing experience in a fun tech – start-up
environment? Join our team and work 4-8 hours a day!
Applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter(optional) along with
their resume in pdf format & Mention the Job
title in the Subject line
Our company is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and
maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial,
positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and
want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single
day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart,
hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good
fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will assist the Digital Marketing Manager
with the implementation of digital marketing strategies to promote our
brand and products across multiple channels. This is a great
opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and
looking to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
* Assist in the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns
across various channels, including email, social media, and search
* Conduct research and analysis to identify new digital marketing
opportunities and trends.
* Help develop and maintain social media accounts, including content
creation and scheduling.
* Assist in the management of paid advertising campaigns
* Monitor website traffic using analytics tools and provide
recommendations for improvement.
* Provide support for other marketing activities as needed.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience using social media tools such as Hubspot
* Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
* Experience in using graphic design software such as Canva.
* Experience in video production and editing is a strong asset
* Experience with social media analysis
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time
* Knowledge and understanding how to leverage social media platforms
including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc..
* Knowledge of email campaigns is an asset (emails sequences, etc)
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* A passion for marketing and a willingness to learn and grow.
* Eligibility- Only students with an Internship/Co-Op program would
be eligible for this position.
Reason Students love to work here:
* Being part of a growing Startup Tech company.
* Get professional exposure by getting featured on our social media
platform as a part of the employer branding.
* Obtain cross-functional training from industry experts.
* Can avail both the option to work remote or hybrid (upon
discussion). TTC cost will be paid if required.
* A fun and diverse team to work with!
Job Requisition: 2
Start Date: January 8, 2024
End Date: April 19, 2024
****This is an Unpaid Co-op opportunity****
Applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter along with their
We thank all the candidates who had shown interest and had applied to
the job posting. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by
the recruitment team!
-November 17, 2023
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.