Sr. Product and Support Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing CRM, Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration 18 months contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Reporting tothe Manager, Client Services and Operations, the Sr. Product & Support
Specialist provides client and dealer support by troubleshooting and
resolving problems on all of our’s company-supported
applications in a timely manner. This role also maintains and
enhances current client and dealer relationships through effective
communication and problem solving. This role also provides client
training and promotes our products and features.
* Ability to lead internal and external meetings, update meeting
notes and summarize important concepts; convey these details to
* Act as the point person, team lead, by responding to junior team
members for troubleshooting, technology and client questions on the
* Administers user tasks on the Trading application - assigns
backups, creates users, resets passwords, creates firms.
* Onboard new clients, lead OMS integrations, assist with testing
changes to trading functionality and work with the dev team to resolve
* Maintains key product documentation, e.g. Quick Reference Guide for
Dealers and Client Administrators, Product Knowledge Base, Confluence,
Frequently Asked Questions, Procedures Manual, etc.
* Responds to client questions via telephone or e-mail on all
company-supported applications, logging all calls into call-tracking
system and following up through to closure; documents resolutions for
* Trains dealer and client users on product and new features.
* Troubleshoots communication flow procedures on the system and tests
software applications, where required. Creates and maintains test
* Utilizes internal bug tracking systems to log, follow up to
completion and discuss progress in internal meetings
* Remain up to date and knowledgeable of the status of all
* Updates Securities in the Security Maintenance Schedule.
* Develops relationships with clients and key individuals at dealer
locations, promoting new product features.
* Processes legal administration documentation for new firms.
* Conducts market surveillance for compliance with established
* Remains compliant with and maintains ITIL related documentation
* Performs other duties, as required.
Education & Experience
* University degree or college diploma in a program related to the
product or service is required.
* Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of sales or customer
relationship experience, in the institutional fixed-income business.
* Advanced technical acumen (MS Office, Windows, CRM tracking
systems, anti-virus software, SQL, Linux, FIX protocol)
* Advanced knowledge of the trade cycle and related troubleshooting
* Demonstrated experience with networks, firewalls and proxied
* Experience with encryption protocols (such as TLS1.2)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Proven leadership abilities to lead and support a dynamic team
* Proven problem-solving skills and superb analytical skills, with
the ability to think “outside the box” to resolve problems.
* Good technical aptitude, including excellent knowledge of customer
relationship management (CRM) software and excellent proficiency with
MS Office (Word, Excel).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability
to effectively clarify complex technical issues and concepts in a
business-friendly manner to various audiences and provide effective
* Strong organizational skills, with the abilities to manage multiple
deliverables in a time-sensitive environment, work under pressure and
adapt to frequently changing priorities.
* Ability to work effectively within a team, as well as
* Working knowledge of marketplace, electronic trading and / or fixed
income trading businesses is required.
Key Qualities for Success
* Self-motivated and driven.
* Highly attentive to detail and committed to quality.
* Enthusiastic, service-oriented.
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if our company is
right for you? We offer:
* Working in an entrepreneurial and growing organization
* Ongoing on-the-job learning and development; learning from a leader
with a wealth of knowledge
* Working with innovative technology and with an industry pioneer
* Opportunity to evolve with a growing organization
Interested in being a part of our team? We look forward to your
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring
process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted. Not accepting agency solicitations if
you are interested in this position, please submit your resume
-January 9, 2024