- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Designing & Media Graphic design
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-23 Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
- Reporting to our Senior Project Pilot, you will design and produce various projects including brochures, ads, video/multi-media presentations, web forms, websites, electronic communications, stationery, logos, and brand concepts. You will also contribute to our overall marketing strategy and special projects.
Under the direction of our Senior Project Pilot, you will be assigned projects with applicable deadlines and budgets, and be responsible for the following:
• Participate in a briefing on the project
• Manage all deadlines, content and other relevant information related to the project
• Communicate with the client and Senior Project Pilot as necessary to complete the project
• Present an initial draft of the project's creative elements, both internally and to the client
• Once approved, proceed to full production of the project in question
• Edit creative based on feedback from client and AMP's management team
• Format all creative files related to the project so that it can be effectively produced or deployed.
• Able to create websites and email campaigns
• Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
• Knowledge of HTML5
• Experience dealing with cross-browser issues
○ e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, etc.
• Working knowledge of designing for cross-platform devices
○ e.g. Mac & PC Desktop platforms, mobile devices
• Written and spoken communication skills in English (French an asset)
• Adobe Photoshop (latest version)
• Adobe InDesign (latest version)
• Adobe Illustrator (latest version)
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects an asset
• Able to work independently and interact effectively with customers and colleagues
• Takes pride in their work and is open to constructive feedback
• Is established as an independent contractor including all appropriate legal and taxation arrangements.
• Owns all hardware and software required to complete projects
• Has a proper work environment at home
• Able to produce high quality work under tight timelines
• Gives attention to details with minimal errors in their work
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.