- Rate $11.44-14 per hour
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Call center, Customer service
- Duration Flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Deadline July 24, 2015
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Seeking Telephone Survey Interviewers for our downtown Ottawa location. Get in on the ground floor of our growing company to gain valuable work experience and grow within our organization!
We are a Gold Seal member of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) and ensure that all of our data is collected with the highest degree of quality. As a Telephone Survey Interviewer you will be responsible for conducting telephone surveys with respondents throughout North America using our CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) software. No sales are involved this is a market research position and not a telemarketing position.
Successful candidates must possess:
strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and/or French
strong reading skills
excellent telephone manners
ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
This is an excellent opportunity for students and those seeking a supplemental income as we offer flexible self-scheduling and a variety of shifts (daytime, evenings and weekends). No prior telephone survey experience is required we will provide you with extensive training to ensure your success.
Our interviewers start at $11/ hour + 4% vacation ($11.44) + additional bonus and incentives + advancement opportunities. Interviewers have a potential of making up to $14 per hour.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.