Part time Collections Specialist (Bannockburn, IL)
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service, Bookkeeping
- Duration 20h/week hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2016-01-14 Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
- Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: Number of Openings: 1
Position Title: Collections Specialist
Reports to: Operations Manager and CFO
Employment Status: Hourly - Part time (20 hours per week to start, 8am -5pm. Prefer Tues, Wed, and Thurs schedule)
Reason for Position: expansion
Location: Bannockburn, IL 60015
Compensation: $14.50/HR - $15.50/HR based on experience
The Position of Collections Specialist will report to the Operations Manager daily and the CFO as needed. The position is responsible for the companies Client collections for Products, Services and Delivery of IT solutions. Position requires heavy outbound phone calling to Corporate A/R departments.
• 25 to 30 outbound collections calls per day
• Data Entry in Company CRM (NETSUITE System)
• Coordination with Sales and Engineering to resolve billing collection inconsistencies
• Create Statements for Clients in Excel
• Process Client request for credit applications
• 2+ years of B2B phone Collections experience in a corporate setting.
• Must have excellent communication skills – Both verbal and written
• Good phone skills and phone presence
• Must be organized and detailed with excellent documentation and Data entry skills
• Must have strong Microsoft office skills.
• Excel skills are a must
• Must have High Math aptitude
• On the job training will be provided along with NetSuite CRM Software training.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.