Mystery Shopper - Car Dealership - Winnipeg
- Rate $$40-60 per project
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing Shopping, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration Flexible ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline December 7, 2015
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Mystery Shoppers visit businesses such as stores and restaurants and have a regular customer experience. After that experience, they complete a survey (for which they are paid!) where they provide details about the service they received.
It is ideal work for students, stay-at-home parents, home business owners, retirees, or anyone who enjoys writing.
Mystery Shopping has Amazing Benefits!
• You work on a per assignment basis, and may accept as many or as few assignments as you like. The choice is entirely yours.
• You can earn extra money, working according to your own schedule. It is very flexible work.
• It is free to sign up. Once you do, just apply for the assignments that interest you.
How to be a great Mystery Shopper:
You must have excellent attention to detail and strong writing skills. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
We have assignments available now for high-end vehicle drivers (among others)!
We are currently looking for high-end vehicle drivers to complete mystery shopping assignments at a car dealership in Winnipeg! Ideally, for these particular mystery shops, our mystery shoppers will have high-end vehicles that are less than ten years old.
Your mandate would be to evaluate the service at the dealership and complete an online survey.
If you do not have a high-end vehicle, you may still apply!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.