Test Administrator- Huntsville, AL
- Rate $22 per hour
- Location Nashville-Davidson, TN United States
Birmingham, AL United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nursing assistant, Nurse
- Duration 9.25 hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- We provide test administration and accommodation solutions to test takers nationwide and for this purpose look for professionals who we contact on an "as-needed" basis to see if they are available to assist test takers for their approved accommodations. We provide complete training and assignment pays hourly for the entire scheduled time even if the exam ends early.
We do have an exam coming up where a test taker has been approved for a Reader. This is where a person sits with the test taker at a professional testing site and just reads the exam questions out loud to the test taker. The test taker marks their own answers on the computer and cannot receive any other assistance from the reader except for having them read the exam questions to them.
The exam requires a strong background in the sciences or the medical field.
The exam is taking place at a professional testing center in Huntsville, AL on 1/8 from 8:30 am to 5:45 pm. We provide full training and this assignment will pay $22/hr.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.