Find flexible jobs
Exclusive Insurance Agency Owner for the Educational Community
Chicago, Il United States (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Trade help Sales and lead generation, Actuary, Financial Services/ Insurance, Education/teaching
- Duration flexible ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Are you a business professional with an Entrepreneurial Spirit? Are you looking for a career that provides independence, flexibility and unlimited income and growth potential? Are you newly retired from the educational field, or currently working in the educational field but would like some extra income? Are you an Entrepreneur with ties INTO the educational community? Are you looking for an opportunity to work full time or part time from home? Many of our agents are or were members of the educational community — teachers, school counselors, athletic directors, superintendents and more.
We are looking for motivated individuals to represent our best-in-class insurance products
What Do Exclusive Agents Market?
Our customized insurance products for teachers, staff and administrators are marketed to members of the educational community.
Advantages to becoming an agent with us:
- Ability to operate as an independent contractor with your own agency
- Exclusive rights to offer branded Property & Casualty insurance products
- Option to offer insurance products from other top-rated companies
- Our training guidance and home office and field support
- New business and renewal commissions, with an opportunity to earn bonuses based on the growth and profitability of your agency
commission on new business-
- technology reimbursements
- marketing reimbursements
- Huge growth bonus
- profit sharing bonus
- On-going training by our award winning team
FULL EQUITY in the BOOK OF BUSINESS YOU BUILD!!!!
This unique opportunity will allow you, through your expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, to develop an economic interest in your business, which over time can be quite significant.
• Commitment to our quality service standards
• Ability to present solutions based on member needs
• Connections to the educational community
• Maintaining Property & Casualty, and Life & Health insurance licenses
Top companies trust Workhoppers