Find flexible jobs
Patient Care Representative
- Rate $Competitive per hour
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Health, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Nursing assistant, Retail Sales
- Duration Shift ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Medicinal cannabis dispensary hiring Patient Care Representative.
Assist patients in selecting the appropriate product for their needs. Responsible for being one of the product experts on duty at the store. One on one interaction with the patient from when they walk in the retail area until they check out with their purchase and exit the store. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the Department of Financial and Professional Responsibility (DFPR), and the Company.
o Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system; Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program’s electronic verification system ;
o Maintenance of hard copy files (when required);
o Assist in verifying order deliveries for accuracy; Security measures and safety compliance;
• Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
• Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
• Must pass any and all required background checks, be approved by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation’s Medical Cannabis Pilot Program, and maintain good standing.
For more details and to apply please use link below.
Top companies trust Workhoppers