BSA with Life Insurance & Annuity Exp
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, IT & Software Business Analysis, Financial Services/ Insurance, Project Management
- Duration 6 months
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A 2016-01-29 Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
- Job Title: BSA with Life Insurance & Annuity
Location: Waterloo (ON-Canada)
Tenure: Contract (Min 6 months)
• Drive gathering and documentation of business requirements for business and system initiatives.
• Liaise with business partners to better understand their business needs and co-ordinate activities with other business partners & stakeholders.
• Participate in JAD sessions
• Support the development team, testing team and participate in business acceptance testing & production validation to ensure the changes meet the business needs.
• Participate in team meetings
• Work with the team
• Contribute to team building and project success
• Minimum 6-8 years of Business Systems Analyst experience in life insurance and annuity
• Experience in working in all phases of SDLC
• Solid Business Analysis requirement gathering skills , data mapping experience, communication, both spoken and written
• Must have the following technical skills-
• Databases: SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Access, DB2, IMS DB
• Operating systems: Windows
• Tools: Microsoft Visio, Business Objects, UML
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.