Find flexible jobs
Senior Software Developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Atlanta, GA United States (On-site)
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in the design and development of customer facing web portals, mobile applications and SOA web services.
• Build advanced SOA-based systems using C#, WCF and web services.
• Design and implement software applications in C# using applicable coding standards.
• Participate in system design for new features and products.
• Work with Quality Assurance daily and review test plans to ensure complete functional coverage and provide technical assistance.
• Work closely with hardware and firmware experts to ensure a seamless product development and delivery cycle.
• Work with other functional groups within the company, such as marketing and customer support, to ensure flawless market launches.
While the duties associated with this role are expected to change over time, some of the assignments that may be initially associated with the role are:
• Enhance and maintain the customer portal using ASP.NET and MVC.
• Add new features so that it can also be used by the tech support and customer service departments.
• Implement new products within the Message Center.
• Evaluate and manage new development tools for .NET software development environment
• Design, implement and maintain an automated build system for the .NET software subsystems.
• Assist in the redesign of several legacy Message Center applications.
• A Bachelors degree in Computer Science is required.
• At least 5 years production-level experience in .NET design and implementation is required for senior positions. 2 years for mid-level positions.
• Experience with Entity Framework and MVC is required.
• Experience with the Agile development methodology is desirable.
• Experience in the machine-to-machine (M2M) industry is beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
What we offer
• A culture that promotes freedom and responsibility
• A challenging and rewarding career
• Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
• Excellent benefits + 401K matching
To apply please do so through the link provided.
Top companies trust Workhoppers