- Rate TBD
- Location Austin, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Accounting
- Duration 40 hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Other
• Prepares timely financial statements on an individual basis as well as for a consolidated group of companies to include: balance sheets, income statements, journal entry register, month-to-date general ledger detail and payment detail, cash balance reports for numerous entities, cash in and cash out reports for numerous entities; interest income reports, and reconciles various bank accounts each month along with trial balance reports.
• Makes adjusting entries to ensure accounts and balances are complete, correct and in compliance with (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, with real estate.
• Prepares and administers payroll for office, including quarterly/annual tax payments and reports.
• Oversees the development and fulfillment of obligations to the US Department of Commerce.
• Manages the calculation and recording of deferred taxes.
• Processes invoices and checks to vendors for holding companies.
• Oversees distribution of K-1’s to investors/partners
• Prepares and files all tax reports as needed (to include but not limited to forms: 1040, 1120, schedule K1, W2s, 1099s, franchise tax, 1065, property tax, sale tax, foreign tax).
• Manages bank relationships with respect to deposits accounts, loan payments and loan accounting, including arranging for inter-company transfers, open and closing of accounts.
• Files annual reports with state and/or federal agencies, when required
• Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts, and assists with coordinating and preparing the annual budget and monthly reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; is required. CPA, CMA or MBA is preferred.
• Certified Tax Preparer.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English required and exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience preparing consolidated financial statements, management reports, forecasts, tracking financials, and knowledge of taxes and working with financial report writer applications.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, financial reporting requirements, and ability to analyze and reconcile financial data with attention to detail.
• Strong math, computer, Microsoft Office experience; organizational and time management skills. Expert Excel skills are a must.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills; ability to be personable, helpful, and have the ability to work independently and as a positive team member.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.