Online Research Expert
- Rate $$16-$18 per project
- Location United States (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Business consulting & Finance Market Research, Business Analysis
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience None
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization None
- We are looking to contract individuals with exceptional online research skills to join our community of independent paid researchers. We are a personal research service for entrepreneurs and business professionals -- our clients post questions about various topics in economics, business, technology, product recommendations and more. Your job is to efficiently track down the highest quality resources across the Web and explain the results in a personable, human way.
As an independent contractor, you can work whenever you want, as often as you want, and from wherever you want. You also have complete choice over which questions to answer -- pick the ones that are interesting to you.
Questions get posted to a central dashboard, from which you can choose to claim whichever seem most interesting to you. For each search you claim, you'll be tasked with finding 5+ links to high-quality sources, and writing a rich summary directly answering the user’s query while adding any insights you gleaned along the way.
The best researchers will have a wide breadth of knowledge and specific expertise in several subjects, with an equal penchant for diving into uncharted territory and swiftly becoming an authority. Because many of our users depend on hard data to make decisions, quantitative proficiency is preferred. You not only know how to extract and validate hard stats, but can calculate some of your own on the fly if need be. Previous experience working in a research-intensive role is a definite plus. Most of all, researchers are problem solvers with a sense of imagination that helps them dig deep and find meaningful intelligence.
Some characteristics we’re looking for:
• A discerning eye for quality content
• Strong general knowledge paired with several areas of expertise
• Command of the English language and strong/grammatical writing a must
• Ability to create lean, high-level, often quantitative summaries directly answering users’ questions
• Critical analysis, logical reasoning skills
• Keen attention to details
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.