Senior Oracle DBA/E-Commerce/Contract Work/Sunnyvale (California)
- Rate$74 per hour
- Location San Jose, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Oracle
- Duration 3 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Engineering 2016-02-29 Workhoppers Home San Jose CA
- We are currently hiring for our client which is one of the largest e-commerce retail firms located in the US.
Designation: Senior Oracle Database Administrator
No. of Positions Available: 1
Compensation type: W2
Compensation rate: Up to $74/hour
W. California Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Duration: 3+ months contract
Typically requires 5-7 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree
• Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a database system. Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
• Set user privileges within the database environment
• Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt
• Expected Overtime per month: 25 hours
• Working Hours: 8-5
• Type of assignment: Full Time
• Hours per Day: 8
• Hours per Week: 40
In the United States, it is now the third-largest Internet retailer after Amazon and Apple, according to a ranking compiled by JPMorgan Chase. E-commerce sales grew from $1.6 billion in fiscal year 2005 to ~$10 billion in fiscal year 2014.
From humble beginnings as a small discount retailer, it has opened thousands of stores in the U.S. and expanded internationally. Through innovation, they creating a seamless experience to let customers shop anytime and anywhere online, through mobile devices and in stores. They are creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the globe. It operates over 11,500 retail units under 65 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. They employ 2.2 million associates around the world — 1.4 million in the U.S. alone.
What We Do
We specialize in staffing professional positions in Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR and Operations. We have the knowledge and skills to supply candidates that fit perfectly in your organization. As a minority owned company, we understand the benefits of a diverse workforce, which is why we have built strong alliances with many diverse organizations, directly linking their members to opportunities within your organization.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.