Graphic Designer Internship (Summer 2016)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, Volunteering Graphic design, Internship
- Duration 4 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Deadline April 22, 2016
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Our startup is looking for current, post-secondary students, who want to gain work experience in their field of study. The internship will last for 4 months. School credit may be available through your school. Must want to work for a start up. Those who are interested, send us your CV and PORTFOLIO.
You will work directly with the company founders who have many years of experience in their fields.
Help with the creation of promotional marketing materials online (infographics, images to use for social media and blog) and print (postcards, flyers, business cards)
Assist with the production of professional looking photographs
Use drawing, sketching and photographic skills to produce illustrations and edit photographs.
Help coordinate and provide assistance to marketing for graphic design related tasks.
Help create and manage graphic design resources such as icons, photographs, illustrations, fonts, etc.
Provide assistance in creating and managing our brand
Be creative and imaginative, always finding ways to create designs that will have a positive impact to the audience.
Great drawing and illustration skills, a good eye for editing photographs (required) and video editing skills (an asset)
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Highly creative and imaginative with strong time management skills, attention to detail and effective collaboration skills
Knowledge of image optimization (web or print use)
Be able to create attractive visual designs out of statistics and data in line with our brand.
What we offer
We are a startup and you will have a big role but don't worry because we will coach you along the way
- Flexible scheduling
- Formal letter of reference highlighting your contributions and accomplishments throughout the term (4 months)
While this is an unpaid internship, our goal is to provide you with valuable skills and experience. As well, to assist you in building your resume and expanding your network.If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team of fun people creating an innovative product, email your CV and portfolio.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.