Senior Software Engineer
- Rate $Negotiable per hour
- Location Minneapolis, MN United States (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Software Architecture, Database administration
- Duration 4 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Deadline March 14, 2016
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to technical team through early project definition/feasibility work
• Working alongside cross functional team of engineers, ensure product development is accomplished with a system-level mindset and driven by customer requirements
• Partner with across engineering functions to determine technical feasibility early in development efforts, and to lead system integration activities including planning, execution and formal reporting
• Partner with marketing and commercial organization to ensure engineering solutions meet customer and business needs while ensuring alignment with quality, regulatory and other constraints.
• Translate customer needs into well defined, verifiable system and subsystem requirements
• Drive external vendors through their meeting their deliverables with the goal of proactively identifying and mitigating program technical risk
Person must be able to quickly learn quality system needs and ensure that all work meets these needs, as well as producing the related plans and reports.
• Experience in a lead role in driving cross-functional engineering teams through product development process
• Full life-cycle product development experience in the medical device, consumer healthcare or consumer electronics industry.
• Experience in early product definition and requirements management
EDUCATION: • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline or Physics and 4+ years of professional experience
• Master’s Degree in Engineering Discipline or Physics and 2+ years of professional experience
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.