Find flexible jobs
Part-time Customer Support Agent
- Rate TBD
- Location Houston, TX United States (From home)
- Type of project Administration Virtual Assistant
- Duration 20-25h/w ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- We offer a cohesive team of individuals who love what they do and who work very well together. Our goal is to maintain a stress-free but highly productive environment, and most of our team members have the autonomy to execute their projects with minimal supervision. Our office is located in Montrose and offers a relaxed atmosphere that is convenient and conducive to work. We are firm believers in professional development, and strive to continually educate our staff. For that reason, employees frequently add new skills to their professional portfolio.
If you have a passion for customer support and enjoy helping others, you should consider joining our team. We are searching for a skilled, smart, and resourceful professional who will be essential in helping us to support our growing customer base.
Please note the ongoing job responsibilities:
- Interact with our customers via phone (inbound/outbound) and email to answer questions about services, membership, and technical support
- Become an expert in the services we offer and provide assistance to members who are interested in learning more about our products
- Review and approve user-generated web content, such as property listings
- Call and verify information submitted by customers
- Conduct phone calls to screen and approve new members
- Attend company meetings and engage in activities with your team.
Work from Saturdays to Wednesdays, with Thursdays and Fridays off and flexible hours totaling 20-25 hrs/week. The option to telecommute will be available on weekends.
Because you will be working from home for part of your schedule, this position also requires a fast and reliable internet connection, computer equipment, webcam, headset, and quiet work space to allow you to make and answer phone calls and participate in regular team meetings comfortably and without interruption.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a capable writer able to craft clear and concise emails to customers
- Be organized and a stickler for details
- Come to work with a positive attitude and ready to learn
- Be able to follow directions, but also problem-solve and think independently
- Possess a team and goal oriented mindset
Top companies trust Workhoppers