- Rate $22.00 per hour
- Location Boston, MA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Installation Services, Engineering
- Duration 6+ months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- • Hand soldering of surface mount, through hole components.
• PCB & vector boards.
• Crimp Cable and harness.
• Test chassis wiring, required.
• Work from schematics and wire run lists.
• Working closely with engineering staff to build one of a kind electronics and test equipment.
• AS EE/EET preferred and minimum of five years of supporting experience.
• J-STD soldering certified.
• Current or past experience with NASA handbook.
• Experience working with epoxies and adhesives with a focus on staking components and hardware.
• Familiarity with cable and crimp standard IPC-620.
• Excellent communication skills required.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.