- Rate $$8 per hour
- Location Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Trade help Virtual Assistant, Technical support
- Duration 8 AM - 5 PM PST Monday - Friday ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline April 1, 2016
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- We are looking for a self-starting, motivated team player to help set up our new accounts. This involves leading a one-on-one phone call with the client, covering specific topics in a checklist we will provide. After each call, there will be some additional data entry and follow-up work required.
Each setup call (along with the required follow-up) would take approximately 1.5 hours of work. Sometimes these calls are scheduled a few days in advance, other times we'd assign them "on the fly" to be taken immediately. As a result, the role would have a set schedule of paid hours a day. These should be taken up entirely by calls/follow-ups, but if there is down time, we'd provide other work as well (we're a busy start-up!)
A successful candidate for this position will have:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort leading a 60-90min phone call with a U.S. business owner
- Ability to quickly learn our product and be able to answer questions on each call
- A computer, high-speed Internet connection, and ability to make clear-sounding outbound US calls
- A workspace that will not have any background noise during calls
- US college degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred
We’re definitely looking for someone who is interested in a longer-term commitment and can take on more work as it is available. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.